Executive Assistant/Office Manager
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the Four Inc. Headquarters Office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-paced executive team. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
This full-time position resides at our Four Inc. Headquarters in Herndon, VA 40 hours a week.
- Assist Executive Directors with their daily schedules and duties, to include managing their calendars, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.).
- Provide general administrative support to the Four Inc. Executive Management team to include.
- Calendar maintenance for Executive Management Team
- Successfully completing requests from multiple managers
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordination of all meeting logistics, agenda development and meeting materials, etc.);
- Coordinate meeting room schedules onsite
- Drafting correspondence and presentations in coordination with Marketing Department
- Tracking location of all staff daily
- Perform general office/facility management duties to include:
- Managing inventory of office supplies and kitchen supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring costs are approved and appropriately managed;
- Arranging and supervising building maintenance or office improvements as directed by executive directors.
- Maintaining office facilities, presentable lobby area, orderly conference rooms, organized supply and kitchen areas, etc.
- Assist with various Human Resource functions to include:
- Posting position openings to job sites and managing flow of incoming candidate applications; scheduling phone interviews and on-site interviews
- Ordering background checks on potential new hires;
- Assisting new employees with orientation to the organization, benefits enrollment, and tax forms
- Assist with various HR tasks
- Assist and/or Lead Event Management
- Find locations, request bids, review bids, menu selection
- Invite attendees, manage invitations
- Coordinate with vendors
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines;
- 4+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting;
- Prior experience with small businesses in the IT, federal, or finance field
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The successful candidate will be:
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes;
- Able to work independently and take initiative within guideline parameters
- Results oriented; hard worker; focused
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver;
- Team-focused, enjoys working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers if asked
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity while cultivating these qualities in others.
To apply, submit resume and references to email@example.com.