Duty Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
The Fort Belvoir Program Office Executive Assistant is responsible for providing excellent customer support by building trustworthy relationships with Fort Belvoir Program Office Executives. The main responsibility is to provide overall administration support to the program office, including establishing and maintaining schedules, maintaining personnel time records, managing and tracking suspense dates, analyzing new technology capabilities, answering data calls, and performing market research in support of senior leadership requirements. The Executive Assistant also assumes the role of primary timekeeper ensuring all civilian personnel submit time sheets and leave slips on-time and correctly. This position requires an applicant who can be cleared.
- Serve as the main POC for the Fort Belvoir Program Office visitors by providing proper forward facing and first impression communication.
- Manage all staff actions assigned to the Fort Belvoir Program Office to ensure proper assignment and on time completion and report weekly status of assignments.
- Maintain the Fort Belvoir Program Office leadership calendars, including vendor/external meeting requests
- Record and track all incoming documents requiring executive signature or approval. Review documents, slide decks, etc., for correct format
- Review and report potential errors in timekeeping data prior to timekeeping submittal, and maintain data records for all Government personnel.
- Track and report timekeeping metrics.
- Maintain telephone and emergency contact rosters, employee workday schedules, provide personnel related updates to Security Desk, maintain cubicle signage, and maintain conference room schedules.
- Enter travel requirements data into the Defense Travel System (DTS) for leadership, as required.
- Coordinate all major events to include Change of Charters, Luncheons, Strategy Sessions, etc.
- Maintain schedules of various conference/meeting room resources.
- Assist with any additional administrative duties assigned to include making copies, scanning and sending documentation, making phone calls and proofreading memos for formatting compliance.
- Reports to Four Inc.’s Program Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience required.
- Priority setting skills: can quickly sense what will help or hinder in accomplishing goals.
- Customer-focus skills: dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, has an adaptable attitude and a friendly outgoing personality.
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the client’s organization.
- Organizational skills: Can orchestrate multiple tasks at once to accomplish a goal with strong attention to detail.
- 0-2 years of experience in administrative, communications or customer service environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and other desktop tools required.
- Additional skills in various office equipment a strong plus.
To apply, submit resume and references to email@example.com.